Good News everybody! Winter is back!
Okay sure there isn't 20 feet of snow on the ground, and the temperature hasn't dropped 900 degrees ( at least, not the provinces), but we here at the Long John Index feel the temperatures are cold enough that we are declaring the 2015 - 2016 Winter Season officially open!
Now there are reports that this winter will be somewhat mild for most of Canada, but be that as it may, we still have a number of fun things planned, Including:
- The Canada Weather Maps - They will start once the daytime highs hold steady around a Long John Index of 1
- The Canada Wide Forecast- This will be on the blog, as per tradition!
- Snapchat - we are at longjohnindex on Snapchat! More snaps to come
- Photo contests - You win a Long John Index Toque! Contest details to come!
- Long John Index Guide to Winter - Our very own ebook! Currently progress. Release details to come.
- The Long John Index (online) will be 6 years old in January 2016! 6 YEARS OLD! There will be cake!
- More T Shirts and maybe Bunnyhugs?